The user dashboard shows the current user’s workload
The user dashboard is accessed by clicking on your name at the top of the left hand menu and then clicking the Dashboard tab.
You can also access this page by clicking on your own name within a list of users in the members’ tab of the Team View.
The dashboard shows two panels.
My Responsibilities Panel
The first panel is My Responsibilities, which shows:
- Total Patients – the number of patients for which you are responsible
- Actions Overdue – the number of actions which are assigned to you which have not been completed by the due date
- Actions Due Soon – the number of actions which are assigned to you which are due within 24 hours
- Sent handovers – the number of handovers that you have sent which have not yet been accepted or rejected by the other user
- Handovers received – the number of handovers that you have received that you have not yet accepted or rejected.
Each of these links to appropriate sections of the platform (e.g. to My patients, or My actions)
My Teams Panel
The second panel is My Teams. This shows a list of the teams to which you belong and, for each one:
- Total Actions – the number of actions listed for that team
- Due soon – the number of those actions due in the next 24 hours
- Overdue – the number of actions for that team which are overdue.
- Referrals – the number of referrals received by that team that have not been accepted or rejected
Each of these teams contains a link to the Team View of that team