Careful Systems Limited is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the data provided to us through our clients or our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of or enquiries relating to our services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
- Information and audit data specifically concerning the activities you undertake within the Careful platform and associated applications; and
- information provided by our clients for the purpose of carrying out surveys, workshops or other activities the company undertakes.
Information about website visits
We may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
Information about your use of the Careful platform
We will collect information about the activity that you undertake as a user of the Careful platform, specifically concerning the access to and modification of patient data. This will create a full audit trail that may be made available to other users and to patients, as permitted by the Data Protection Act 1988 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
Using your personal data
- information which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email according to your preferences;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com).
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. We may share your personal information with other services and sites on the internet in order to help us manage our business. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that their privacy policies and data security protect your data appropriately.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Data transmission over unencrypted internet connections is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet in this way. As a company incorporated in England, we must and will comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Third party websites
Where this website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies of these and take no responsibility.
Careful Systems Limited, Registered Office: Vestry House, Laurence Pountney Hill, London, EC4R 0EH): Registered in England and Wales with Company Number 10176186. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office with number: ZA249706