Only Team Owners and Administrators can add users to a team
There are two ways to add a user to a team:
Add an existing user to a team (Team Owners + Administrators):
- As a Team Owner, navigate to the Team View and select “Add User to Team” from the context menu.
- Navigate to the Team View and select “Add User to Team” from the context menu. This will bring up the Invite User dialogue.
- Enter the name of the user you wish to add to this team. You can enter their first or last name and the system will provide you with a list.
- Select the user you want to invite and hit return.
- Select which role you wish them to adopt (Team Member or Team Owner).
Add a new user to a team (Administrators):
- Navigate to the My Organisation page Members tab and click on “Invite a new user” via the context menu.
- Enter the new user’s details to invite them to Careful.
- Include their team if you wish to allocate them a team.